CII AGRO TECH INDIA
The Premier Agri & Food Technology Fair
Parade Ground, Sector 17, Chandigarh
CII Agro Tech India, since its inception in 1994 has been CII’s flagship agri fair. Under eminent leadership, each edition of this show has grown exponentially.
This fair works as an ideal interaction platform between the Farm Producers and the Agro Industry. By creating linkages for value creation and value addition, the exhibition offers varied business opportunities to the technology holders as well as practical learning to the technology users.
Key Highlights of this edition:
- Partners: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers' Welfare, Ministry of Food Processing Industries and Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, Government of India
- Country Pavilions: Canada, China & Great Britain
- Other International Exhibitors from: Spain & Italy. Others likely to confirm include France, Israel, USA & The Netherlands
- Host States: Punjab & Haryana
- State Pavilions: Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat & Maharashtra
- Roundtable with Farmers on Doubling Farmers’ Income
- Showcasing e-NAM & various initiatives of Government of India
- Establish market linkages for FPOs
- Focused pavilion on start-ups
- More than 40,000 farmers expected from more than 15 States of India